11/19/11

Addisong


ComScoreOut in the west
Saddled up for miles
There is a girl
Who always smiles
And if you listen
All day long
You'll hear the sound
Of Addi's Song

In the middle of the morning
In the middle of the night
You can hear her singing
It'll make you feel alright
If you want to smile
And can't seem to begin
Sing this song for Addison

When she wakes up
Sings down the stairs
When she is drawing
Stallions and mares
And with McKenna
Her best friend
She sings the song of Addison

November 2010- I wrote this song for my niece for her birthday. She likes horses, drawing, singing, and country music.

2 comments:

Matthew Urmston said...

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks uncle Peter for the song that you wrote for me.
I LOVE IT!
you are the greatest uncle ever,
well
maybe...... No, really you are!
can't wait tell Christmas,
see you soon!

Mr. Ailstron said...

Thank you:) I'm glad you liked it.