11/25/11

Kamrie Can


ComScore There are people who can't make art
Or a thankful tree
A lot of people can't sing in a choir
They can't or don't like to sing
They can't dribble a soccer ball
And make a goal for the cheering fans
Some people can't do anything
But who can do it all?
Kamrie can

Kamrie, Kamrie, Kamrie can
Can she, Kamrie, yes she can

Staying up late making videos
Using words Chad doesn't understand
Who can do it all?
Kamrie can
Friends and friends and friends
Staying over and reading books
Always real, never faking
Eating things with cheese and bacon

I like cheese and  I like bacon
Kamrie's real and never faking

Doing it all
Singing it all
Reading it all
Kicking a ball
Counting it all
Filming it all
Bacon and Cheese
Friending it all

2 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Uncle Peter,
I LOVE IT! Thank you so much! It was really funny. And totally me!
Love, Kamrie

Mr. Ailstron said...

I'm glad you like it Kamrie. Happy Birthday!