5/31/11

Tell The Name To Me



I wanted to write a poem with onomatopoeia
About a surfer girl from santa maria
But I don’t know a name that rhymes with maria
I don’t know a name that rhymes with onomatopoeia

Saw a superstar swishing hoops at the pizzeria
I remember her name rhymed with panacea
But I don’t know a name that rhymes with pizzeria
My brain is splitting up like panacea

Doobi-doobi die doobi dia
Loopy-loopy lie loopi leeya
I don't know a name that rhymes with doobi dia
I don't know a name that rhymes with loopy-leeya


A pianist I saw once in South Korea
Played Turkey in the Straw, like a song from Tanzania
But I can’t remember her name for the life of me
I can’t remember her name for the life of me

It’s time to end this song I’ve got diarrhea
I’ll never know the name so I guess I’ll never seeya
If you ever remember while your eating a tortilla
Telephone my number and tell the name to me
Tell the name to me

No comments: